JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

thinking of you

I thought of you today
But thats nothing new
I thought about you yesterday
and the day before that too
for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head
I hope you've understood everything iv said
This isn't just a joke or a silly lie
Id never do anything to make you wanna cry
I'm sorry if i do something to make you really mad
It only comes back and makes me really sad
I really do love you and everything you are
I hope this relationship gets really far
Ill never get you out i simply don't know how
In fact I'm thinking of you right about now
Your everything i need and everything to me
You know exactly who you are and what you want to be
You always make me smile just by being there
I hope you know how much i really do care
Every time i think of you my stomach seems to twist
This is why i love you, Ive made a huge list
The list goes on forever and never will it end
Neither will our relationship you'll aways be my friend
not just a simple friend but a special friend at that
I want to spend my whole life with you, i really do Matt
I honestly love you
I hope you love me too
This isn't just a stupid game
I really hope you feel the same
Because today tomorrow my whole life through
I will never stop loving you 

No comments:

Post a Comment